CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

ATC Dare # 4 - Quest for a Cure

Hello everybody!

Since its the month of October and Halloween is already sorted for our forum swap I decided since its also Breast Cancer Awareness Month that this would be a great topic.

So the topic for this fortnight is called 'Quest for a Cure' and the only rules are the following:

You must use some pink on your ATC and you must also have the pink ribbon logo (whether it be a picture, actually ribbon etc)

You are to have your submissions uploaded into the Art Room by midnight Wednesday 12th November 2008.

Now I was lucky enough to have these gorgeous pictures so I felt like I cheated...LOL, but the clock was ticking and I didn't have a lot of time. I am off to a Scrapbooking Retreat this weekend so who knows I may just get another one done!

Here is my take:


So, there you go, get your thinking caps on and good luck!

0 comments: