CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

ATC Bird Swap

Hi there, our swap last month was the theme 'Birds'. I received lots of cool ATC's and wanted to share mine with you. This month our swap theme is 'Fairytales' which closed today, I will post a pic once the cards have been posted out.

If you are keen to join in on some swaps, check out our forum as the next swap and deadlines should be posted soon, it will be swap #5....Keep tabs on it here.

Here is my Bird ATC, 3 layers of ripped paper (used up some old papers that I probably wouldn't have used for scrapbooking but worked perfectly for this!) Collections chipboard bird (wren) inked and stamped, cuttlebug embossed backround and inked, cuttlebug embossed bird wing, stamped branch and speech bubble.



I am full on tomorrow afternoon and evening teaching a birthday party and christmas card class so I try and fit in the draw when I can. A big thanks to everybody who has participated in the 1950's/Retro ATC Dare the Art Room is looking awesome. Good luck everybody! :)

0 comments: