CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 17, 2008

And the winner is......

Hello everyone, sorry this is late coming but I worked all last night and never got the chance to do the draw. Anyhow the draw is done and a big thank you once again to the ladies who entered our 1950's/Retro dare, all the entries were awesome and it was great to see everybody's takes.

Here are the results:



Sorry that this is so hard to read but I could not get my camera to focus on a close up but you get the general idea, the winner of this draw is.....AMANDA!!!

Congrats Amanda, you have some ATC goodies coming your way...


Here are Amanda's 2 ATC's she did for the dare:

Love these Amanda has done a great job in putting these together.


And for this fortnight the Contributors Pick goes to Sonya! I love all the work Sonya put into this card and the movement and flow it has, well done Sonya :)


Right girls, get ready for your next dare, I'll be posting the details shortly!
(Sorry I've been trying to add the slideshow but it keeps telling me the slideshow is empty!!!)

2 comments:

Sonya said...

WTG Amanda!!! You have made a beautifl job of your atc's! In fact ALL of the Retro cards are very cool. I got a huge surprise to see mine looking at me!! Thanks for that.
Looking forward to seeing how everyones 'fantasy aTCs'turn out.

Anonymous said...

YAY AMANDA that is so cool I loved your cards they were awesome :)

And YAY sonya I totally agree your card is fab to and you really have captured movement - it is great :)

Well done everyone all the cards were awesome and the variety was sooooo cool !!

Fantasy ?!? Thinking cap on here that is for sure hee hee hee