CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 17, 2008

My Fantasy Cards

Hello, I have finished a set of two ATC's as my take on the Fantasy dare. These are pretty basic, the hardest part is finding and resizing the images.

Card #1 - Zenith Warrior (I made these names up by the way....lol)

Credits to cosmosue.deviantart.com for most of the images

Printed background, cut out 4 different images and put together


Card #2 - Princess Warrior

Stamped background and cut from 3 different images


I have a stamp that I would like to use on another one so I'll see how I go over the next few days, good luck everybody!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

this site is such a inspiration, now the question of where do we post up our card we make ?sounds like a great theme of fantasy, do we only make one ?

inspired2create said...

Hi, thanks for stopping by :) Yes you only have to make one but more if you wish. If you look on the right hand side of the blog you will see a link to our forum and gallery. I own a shop Scrapbook Studio so we use the forum/gallery associated with our online shop (the header will say Scrapbooking by Design because we still have to change it) If you go to the forum you can check out any details under ATC threads. In the Art Room (gallery) you upload your challenge to the correct folder under ATC Dares, if you scroll back to the first post on this blog (a couple of pages back) you will see what you have to do and the links, thanks Lisa