CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

My Samples For The 'Quest for a Cure' Dare

Hey everyone, this is my first post on this blog!
If anyone doesn't already know im Lisa's daughter, at the present im working at Scrapbook Studio until early next year when im going to further my studies in make up artistry. I try to do as much Scrapbooking as i can if i have time lol otherwise ive been getting into doing ATC's, i did 2 of the big swaps that we run in our forum, but now im going to concentrate more on contributing to these dares!!

I decided to make a series of three ATC's for this challenge and have called them the 'Cure All' Fairies, they took me a little while to figure out exactly what i was going to do! which happens with pretty much everything i tend to do!! lol

The backround pieces of paper i used are from the new My Minds Eye - Laundry Line, I loved the papers so much when i saw them, I cant resist anything glittery or pink!! ive also used Silver Skeleton Leaves in the backround under the gorgeous pictures i stole from mum! lol.

Good Luck to everyone joining in on this dare!! dedicated to a great cause!! Have Fun!!! :)


2 comments:

Monique said...

This is an awesome theme...adore your samples!

Here is mine http://www.scrapbookingbydesign.co.nz/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=3148&cat=690&limit=recent

:-) Meek

Sonya said...

Hi Lisa's daughter. Your ATC's are wonderful! Look forward to seeing more of your work.
I was a little late for this challenge, but have made an ATC anyway- just because I loved your theme and had a spare (well, sort of spare) few hours this afternoon.