CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

We have a winner for 'A Quest For A Cure' Dare

Hello everyone! Kryshina and I did the draw today for the winner of our latest dare 'Quest for a Cure' I really liked this theme and a big thank you to everybody who joined in this past fortnight.

The winner drawn for this dare was:



MONIQUE DARGE! - Fabulous Monique, congratulations! You have scored yourself some goodies this week including some awesome NEW ATC background clear stamps. Well Done.


Here is Monique's ATC, I really like her whole approach which I wouldn't have thought of.


and the Contributor's pick this week goes to: Elaine - there is something about this one that appeals to me, I like the picture Elaine has chosen plus the great way she has showcased her words, this is very appealing. Well done girls!


Keep watch as the next DARE is going up tonight!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats meek, loved your card :)

Sonya said...

Well done to you Meek! Your ATC was 'Super' cool, and Elaine, congrats to you as well I love your ATC also, super cute!!

Monique said...

Woohoo, what a fab suprise! Thanks Lisa and Kryshina for pulling my name out of the hat..I had fun with this wee card...I just think what amazing hero's the woman who battle breast cancer are and so thats where my idea sprang from...looking forward to the next challenge...now where did I put my mesh singlet and scrunchies....