CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Send In The Clowns - Swap Cards

Hello, as promised, I mentioned earlier that I would make up 3 ATC cards to swap based on our theme for our 1st dare 'Send In The Clowns'. I have made up 3 cards all slightly different, these are French Clowns.

These 3 cards are all made up from one piece of white cardstock, everything has been hand coloured.

Background is ink rolled on with a brayer using Tsukineko Kaleidacolor Inks which have 5 colours per pad. These give a really cool rainbow effect. I then stamped over the background with a diamond stamp and heat embossed the image with clear embossing powder. 

The lime green matts is Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist which has been sprayed on then embossed on the Cuttlebug with the Swiss Dots embossing folder. I then cut out the printed images (two I had to customize the faces) coloured a touch of red with a Tombo Pen and punched out some left over brayered ink with a stationery punch to make the circles. These are suppose to represent juggling balls.

I have made up 4 cards, 3 to trade and one for myself. These cards will also be posted in the Art Room. If you are interested in trading, email me a pic of any ATC's you have available to swap and I'll get back to you. 

Thanks, Lisa..........inspired2scrap@hotmail.com

1 comments:

Shell said...

Thanks for the challenge :) I finally managed to get mine done and uploaded. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with next!