CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Posting Finally!!

Sorry everybody, yes I know this is soooo late! With going away to SIA, catching up back at the shop plus Easter things have run behind.

Never fear tonight I am finally drawing the winner of the Masquerade Dare. I have a delicious prize here it is: (around $37.00 value!!)



Ok, I'm going to get my daugher's to do the draw:

and the winner is.......Ngaere (bngaere), fantastic congratulations! Thanks for participating in last month's draw to everyone including the Contributor's for making their samples. Hopefully this time around we will get some more interest.

Ngaere please email me at inspired2scrap@hotmail.com to give me your postal details so I can get your prize out to you! :)

Here is Ngaere's entry:


I am going to follow with April's ATC Dare # 7 post.

2 comments:

Dianne said...

wow Ngare love your ATC you will have to join our black 'n white theme

Unknown said...

We renovate houses In Maryland,US.
Home / Exterior remodelings,
suitable prices,license,
references,photos,free estimates,
also pay off houses to rehab:
http://www.renewhouse4u.com.
Mobile:410-978-7981.
Thanks.