CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

ATC Dare #7 - Miniture Houses

Well, girls the next dare is quite a simple one really but so many ideas and options can go with this theme. My mind is filled and already I can see me wanting to make more than one!

I have called this dare 'Miniture Houses' solely because ATC's are small so don't read anything more into it, the theme is basically Houses. So anything you can think of to do with this, go for it, its wide open!

Now also remember to think outside the square literally, maybe your card will be a house shape? Maybe it will host a little cottage, maybe a bird house, maybe something modern. Whatever you want as long as it resembles some type of house is fine by me.

Now I'm making my sample tonight and will be posting it up here tomorrow, we will post the contributors ATC's also as soon as they come in.

Once again its simple. Upload your ATC to the correct folder in the gallery HERE (making sure you sign up as a member first if you haven't already) I will make the appropriate folder. There will also be a thread in the FORUM also if you want to talk about it or have any questions. Otherwise simply email me at inspired2scrap@hotmail.com

On both Forum and Gallery simply scroll down to find the ATC's threads.

You have until Sunday 10th May to get your ATC's in so that leaves you around 3 weeks.

Good luck everyone and looking forward to seeing those entries!

thanks, Lisa

0 comments: