CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A Winner picked for House Dare!

OK girls, sorry bit late as usual but I have used a 'random number generator' online to pick a winner for the 'Miniture House' Dare #7. I simply wrote out all the names (5 in total) numbered them then went online to get a winner!

The winner for this dare is: Daffyscrapper! (Lisa)

A big congratulations to you, thanks so much for participating. Email me your address: inspired2scrap@hotmail.com so I can send out your prize!

Here is Lisa's take on the Dare #7



Here is the fabulous prize Lisa has won:

Some Collections ATC frames, Collections ATC words and 2Crafty ATC Clocks.



I'll be posting the next dare shortly. A big thanks to the other four that participated, the cards were amazing!

To check out the other Miniture House ATC's go HERE

1 comments:

Sonya said...

Way to Go Lisa!! Congrats to you
:-)